One Day Barelang Historical & Dragon Fruits Farm Tour
Ferry Schedule: 08.30 (Spore Time) – 17.20 (Indo Time)
For 4-15 pax
- Adult: S$39/pax (12 years above)
- Child: S$37/pax (3-11 years)
- Infant: S$17/pax (3 years below)
For 16 pax & above
- Adult: S$31/pax (12 years above)
- Child: S$29/pax (3-11 years)
- Infant: S$17/pax (3 years below)
Assemble at HarbourFront Centre. After collect your boarding pass, depart by high speed ferry to Batam. Upon arrival at Batam, after immigration custom clearance, you will be greeted by our friendly tour guide and escorted to awaiting air-conditioned bus and proceed to Barelang Bridge, the icon of Batam, which is a chain of 6 bridges that connect the islands of Batam, Rempang, and Galang (Indonesia). Group photostop with view of the bridge.
Thereafter, tour will drive ahead to visit Camp Vietnam (Ngha Trang Memorial Wall, The Monument of Boat People, Galang Museum, Vietnamese Village and Quan An Du Monastery), (is the site of 80 acre located on Galang Island, Batam in the Riau Province where 250,000 Vietnamese refugee were housed from 1979 to 1966). Continue tour to the plantation of the bizarre looking Dragon Fruits where located in 16 hectares of orchard fruits more than 80,000 trees. Proceed to Batam Centre, then buy some snacks at Local Dry Market. Lunch will be served at Love Seafood Restaurant.
After lunch, have a visit to the largest temple in South East Asia, Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya. Proceed to 70 Fahrenheit Koffie. Get to know the history of coffee, especially the authentic Signatures Coffee of Indonesia and also its benefit for our health. Experience the whole process from roasting, packing and brewing the coffee, lastly enjoy a cup of coffee, cheers! Then visit Secret Garden Gallery which provides body care, fragrance, beauty kitchen interactive demo, and mini museum soap making class.
Proceed to Golden Bay at Bengkong Laut, then visit Batam Miniature Park which has miniatures of various traditional houses in Indonesia. As we all know that Indonesia is rich of ethnic and cultural, including their houses. You can buy souvenirs at Golden Tourist Shop. Enjoy traditional trance dance performed by local people at Pondok Wisata Cultural Show.
Then proceed to Golden Beach, which offers a wide range of sport activities such as Go Kart, Paintball, Flying Fox, or sea sport activities such as Banana Boat, or Kayaking. Buy layer cake at Batam Layer Cake. Enjoy shopping at Batik Gallery, Factory Outlets, and Polo Ralph Lauren Outlets. Enjoy Traditional Massage (Optional), and lastly drop off at BCS Mall, one of popular shopping mall in Batam. Come at evening, transfer to ferry terminal and depart by high speed ferry back to Singapore. See you again on the next tour with Solid Travel.
- Return Ferry Ticket SG-BTM-SG by Sindo Ferry
- 1x Seafood Lunch as per itinerary
- Air Conditioned Bus
- English / Mandarin Speaking Guide Assistance
- Terminal Fee total S$29 /pax paid upon booking confirmed (Singapore PDF & Fuel Surcharge + Batam Terminal Fee)
- Guide & Driver Tipping S$2 /pax /day
- Personal insurance, porterage fee & optional tour
- Guests aren’t allowed to change the itinerary / route of the trip stated above, otherwise will have charges incurred.
- All prices quoted are subject with minimum number of guest to departure.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice, arising from currency fluctuation, local taxes, etc.