2D Sea View Cruise Tour
Depart 08.30 (Spore Time)
Return 14.10, 15.20, 16.30,
17.40, 19.00, 20.30 hours (Indo Time)
Hotel to Pier at 12PM
Now – 30 Dec 2018.
Price per pax for weekdays, twin bed room at Nipah Island Resort.
Contact us for more information.
Assemble at HarbourFront Centre. After collect your boarding pass, depart by high speed ferry to Batam. Upon arrival at Batam, after immigration custom clearance, you will be greeted by our friendly tour guide and escorted to awaiting air-conditioned bus and proceed to Golden Bay at Bengkong Laut, then visit Batam Miniature Park which has miniatures of various traditional houses in Indonesia. As we all know that Indonesia is rich of ethnic and cultural, including their houses. You can buy souvenirs at Golden Tourist Shop. Enjoy traditional trance dance performed by local people at Pondok Wisata Cultural Show. Then proceed to Golden Beach, which offers a wide range of sport activities such as Go Kart, Paintball, Flying Fox, or sea sport activities such as Banana Boat, or Kayaking. Buy layer cake at Batam Layer Cake. Enjoy shopping at Batik Gallery, Factory Outlets, and Polo Ralph Lauren Outlets. Continue to Batam Centre, visit Pineapple Cake Factory that offers the famous of delicious Pineapple cakes of Taiwan which are produced in Batam. Then buy some snacks at Local Dry Market. Enjoy seafood lunch at Love Seafood Restaurant.
After lunch, proceed to 70 Fahrenheit Koffie. Get to know the history of coffee, especially the authentic Signatures Coffee of Indonesia and also its benefit for our health. Experience the whole process from roasting, packing and brewing the coffee, lastly enjoy a cup of coffee, cheers! Then visit Secret Garden Gallery which provides body care, fragrance, beauty kitchen interactive demo, and mini museum soap making class. Proceed to Barelang Bridge, the icon of Batam, which is a chain of 6 bridges that connect the islands of Batam, Rempang, and Galang (Indonesia). Group photostop with view of the bridge, then take on the first and the only mini cruise in Batam, MV Sea View that will take you cruising for 3 hours to see the beauty of 11 small islands in the area of Barelang Bridge. The ship provides facilities such as, Karaoke Room, Sitting Room, VIP Room, Restaurant, Outdoor Space, and Live Music. Thereafter, transfer to Nipah Island Resort to check-in and take a rest.
After breakfast, enjoy free leisure time at the resort. Thereafter, transfer to ferry terminal and depart by high speed ferry back to Singapore. See you again on the next tour with Solid Travel.
PRICES IN SGD PER PAX
- Return Ferry Ticket SG-BTM-SG by Sindo Ferry
- 2x Meals (1x Seafood Lunch & 1x Hotel Breakfast)
- 1 Night Stay at Nipah Island Resort (4 Star)
- MV Sea View Ticket
- Air Conditioned Bus
- English / Mandarin Speaking Guide Assistance
- Terminal Fee total S$29 /pax paid upon booking confirmed (Singapore PDF & Fuel Surcharge + Batam Terminal Fee)
- Guide & Driver Tipping S$2 /pax /day
- Personal insurance, porterage fee & optional tour
All above package is based FIXED DEPARTURE & RETURN BASIC as following:
- Departure: Harbourfront – Batam (Sekupang) 08.20 hours
- Return: Batam (Sekupang) – Harbourfront 14.10, 15.20, 16.30, 17.40, 19.00, 20.30 hours (Hotel to pier at 12PM)
- Require for early or late departure will be imposed additional surcharge for land transfer is $15 /pax /trip for 8 am to 6 pm and $20 /pax /trip for 6 pm to 9 pm and midnight charge for after 9 pm is $35 /pax /trip (min 2 paxs).
TERM & CONDITION:
- Travel Period: Until 30 December 2018.
- Booking status will be reverted within 3 working days.
- Minimum 2 pax required to travel & must travel together.
- All bookings will be confirmed with total min. 50 paxs departure, all by SIC.
- Private van charter available for $95 /unit /day (max usage 8hr).
- Massage service is not available during Muslim Festival (Indonesia Rule & Regulation).
- The company cannot be held responsible for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of any tour price if passenger is refused entry by any country on the tour for whatever reason, including lack of necessary visas/travel documents.
- Passport must be valid for at least (6) Six month from your travel period.
- Customer are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions.
- Once bookings are confirmed, strictly no amendments or refunds or exchanges can be made or cancellation.
- Customer strictly should join/follow/complete of the tour program, otherwise there is no refundable /reimbursement /exchangeable /redeem of any transport, meal, and all of the free item
- Customer who missed their ferries will be charged at an additional $7 per pax for issuing of new boarding pass & surcharge of $12 per pax for transportation.
- Ferry are subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice, arising from currency/fluctuation, local taxes, etc.
- OPTIONAL Charges (payable to merchant).